I have a problem in my piinterface node, where one data source offline will afftect another data source (but not all) updating.
my current system is configured below:
redundant PI server -----> redundant PI interface node --------> each interface node connect to an opc server installed on the same PC ----------> each opc connected to 7 data source.
They are working fine when everyone is online, switch over of pi server and interface node is working.
and now the problem is this,
1. I power off data source no.2 (a specific one not general) , all the other 6 data source still having data in pi.
2. then power off interface A. all the other 6 data source still updating.
3. then power off interface B also, all interface stop updating which is fine.
4. power on A&B, 5 interface updating but no. 2 and no.4 is not updating! (checked opc value for data source no. 4 is good)
5. power on data source no. 2, no.2 start updating and magically, no. 4 also comes back updating in PI!
I have done the test multiple times and get same result. I couldn't figure out the magical relationship between no.2 and no.4 (they are specific data source not random).
Can anyone advice?