I know my question might be redundant if I have the proper AF Elements defined in my AF Server, but just out of curiosity and need, I would like to accomplish the following:
I would like to Insert multiple "Check Boxes" and "Drop Down Menus" (with or without VBA Scripts) to Create/ Edit Trends in PI ProcessBook?
I've tried inserting PI Trend Control, but it keeps saying: "You do not have permission to use the Control in this Container"
My Ultimate Goal would be to give the User the ability to create a Trend using Buttons and Drop Down Menus:
Let's say the user want to Create a Trend which gives the user the control to Choose:
- Platform A, B, C, D.... (Check Boxes)
- Well A1, Well A2, Well A3.... (Check Boxes)
- The Final Tags which are either FTHP Pressures, PC Pressure and Temperature (Drop Down Menu)
- Time Range Control
The End Product should be a Trend that has:
- The Final Parameters FTHP Pressures, PC Pressure and Temperature vs Time for the Selected Platform, Selected Wells and the selected Tags
- Within the Time Range that the user has selected.