AnsweredAssumed Answered

Tables in PI-AF - linking to attributes in Notification

Question asked by caffreys_col on Apr 27, 2018
Latest reply on May 1, 2018 by caffreys_col

I've been asked to create PI notifications to warn of breaches in our quality results. The results have they have upper and lower limits. What I would like to do is generate a notification if any lab result is outside the upper/lower limits and then show this in a notification, but I don't want to have to create individual notifications for each lab results. Hopefully that makes sense.

For example...

The table below shows 3 lab results. When any of the results are outside the upper or lower limits then it will trigger a generic email. I have no issue with creating individual analysis for each lab result, but thought I could use a table to cross-reference the Result name with the lower and upper limits, and then have a generic notification which picks up the trigger and the associated limits.

For instance, Result1 has a value of 15. That's outside the upper limit, therefore the Notification will trigger and show the value of Result1, the lower limit and the upper limit in the body of text within the notification.

Lab result nameLower LimitUpper Limit
Result1010
Result2n/a2.5
Result35

n/a

Outcomes