0 Replies Latest reply on May 7, 2018 11:45 PM by jjohl

Configuring Analytics with PI AF Online Course - Introduce Yourself!

jjohl

Hi everyone!

My name is Jason Johl and I'm one of the facilitators for the Configuring Analytics with PI AF online course. I am a Product Support Engineer here at OSIsoft where I handle a number of different responsibilities including Tech Support, Field Service, and (my personal favorite) In-person and Online Trainings like this one.  I've been working at OSIsoft for nearly three years now and work out of the San Leandro, CA office.  Some of my hobbies outside of work include hiking, cooking, and binge-playing board games.  Right this moment, I really like playing Hanabi!

Now, please take a moment to introduce yourself and say hi to your classmates. We would like to know who you are, what you do, your goals for this course and anything else you'd like to share (such as your favorite board game)!

A few reminders:

• This is a self-paced course. The course material is available 24/7 here:Configuring Analytics with PI AF. You can review the content, try the exercises at your schedule for the next 3 weeks.
      • The only requirement for obtaining the certificate of completion for this course is to submit a successful final project to me before the end of the 3-week session.
      • If you have any questions, please post them on the Configuring Analytics with PI AF  that are actively monitored by me and our other course facilitators, students and community members.
      • We typically encourage you to work with your own PI System and own data to create a final project that's meaningful for your work. However, if you do not have access to a working system, you could purchase an optional learning environment for this course for 3 weeks.

Once again, welcome to the course!

Jason