0 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2018 3:54 AM by ztang

Online Training: Building Advanced Displays with PI ProcessBook Online Course (May/June 2018) - Introduce Yourself

ztang

Hello registered Learners,

My name is Zhenguan. I am Product Support Engineer ll located in San Leandro, CA, office.

I will be your facilitator for this Building Advanced Displays with PI ProcessBook Online Course. The workshop starts today, 14-May-2018 and will conclude till Friday, 1-June-2018.  This gives us a period of approximately 3 weeks to complete the course.

Please find the video lectures and additional information about the course at Building Advanced Displays with PI ProcessBook.

Please post your questions at the Building Advanced Displays with PI ProcessBook or send me an email. I will be contacting you by email soon, so you will have my contact details.

Please introduce yourself by responding to this discussion. We mainly like to know who you are, what you do, your expectations and goals for this course but you are welcome to share anything else you would like to share.

As far as my own goals are concerned, I would like you to enjoy this course.

Enjoy learning!