- Say I have a PLC array tag named: F3_MST_HMI
- Say there is a grid of these 24 points ( thru ) on an HMI page, under column headers of 00:00, 01:00, 02:00 ... 22:00, 23:00
- An entry box on the HMI, tied to tag F3_MST_HMI, is located below time: 00:00; ... And, an entry box on the HMI, tied to tag F3_MST_HMI, is located below time: 01:00 ... and so forth.
- The operator changes F3_MST_HMI at some time but maybe not right at 00:00.
- I want PI to archive this new entry (from PLC tag F3_MST_HMI) to a single PI point (call it "F3_MST") and archive it to the timestamp of 00:00, even if time that F3_MST_HMI value changed AFTER 00:00.
- Then, when 01:00 rolls around, PI will archive the value in PLC tag F3_MST_HMI (even if the PLC tag value changes after 01:00) to the same single PI point ("F3_MST") and archive it to the timestamp of 01:00. So, if F3_MST is a step point (which it would be), I would get step-wise looking data that changes "on the hour".
- NOTE: Any new or changed value in any of the F3_MST_HMI tags would get archived to the timestamp that it was assigned to per the "time grid" and/or as it was configured in the PI Builder setup.
- How do I do this?????????