AnsweredAssumed Answered

UOM Import XML file - Too many import errors

Question asked by jbravo on Jun 26, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 28, 2018 by gregor

Hello all, hope you can help me!

One of our R&D engineers created a PI-AF Template with new UOM in the Test Central Server.

He did exported both the Units-of-Measure.xml and the Template-ABC.xml and send them to me

When I try to import UOM.xml into my production server , checking ONLY "Allow Create", I get dozens of errors like these:

Error occurred (...), near 'UOMClass' while processing Unit-of-Measure Database:

'delta K' already exists.

Error (...), near 'UOMBaseClass' while processing Unit-of-Measure Class 'ABC' in Unit-of-Measure Database:

Could not find the Base UOMClass 'Temperature difference' for UOMClass 'Entropy, Heat Capacity'.

Error o(...), near 'UOM' while processing Unit of Measure 'min' in Unit-of-Measure Database:

Cannot create a circular reference.

Parameter name: refUOM

Error (...), near 'UOM' while processing Unit of Measure 'kmol/s' in Unit-of-Measure Database:

Cannot create a reference to a unit of measure of a different class.

Error (...) near 'UOM' while processing Unit of Measure 's' in Unit-of-Measure Database:

Cannot update the reference UOM for the canonical UOM 's'.

Error (...), near 'UOM' while processing Unit of Measure 'min' in Unit-of-Measure Database:

Cannot create a circular reference.

(...)

For me is strange , since I assume it should create all items required by all elements.

Any clue?

Many Thanks!

Josep Bravo

Outcomes