Looking into this, I'll keep you updated. For now just move on with the other exercises!
sherif eisa - I just tried the same step in the course machine and was unable to get the same error. All I did was:
1. Verify there's nothing in my AF backup directory
2. Log in to PISRV1
3. Start> open Services.msc> Start SQL Server Agent as it was set to manual start
4. Open MS SSMS> connect to the sql server instance> ensure SQL Server Agent is on (green)> Jobs> Right click on OSIsoft Backup (PIFD)> Properties> Steps> Edit> Modified the Command to include my AF backup directory. (see example below)> OK
EXEC [dbo].[usp_backup] @allwaysfullbackup = 1, @outpath = N'F:\Automated\AF\' ;
5. Right click on OSIsoft Backup (PIFD)> Start Job at Step...
6. Open up my AF backup directory and verify that $$PIFD.bak is there.
Can you show us the full log? we can also have a remote session to look into it together in your environment.
This was in the earlier cloud session that already expired and deleted for now, however thanks a lot for your help.