2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2018 4:10 AM by ztsrg

Multiple time stamps in PI Vision or ProcessBook trends

ztsrg

Dear all,

sorry if this question stupid are already answered (did not found that in the search).

PI Vision/ProcessBook trends are showing always two timestamps (start of trend and end of trend, e.g. 2018-07-05 08:00 and 2018-07-05 16:00).

Customers are asking me if there can be multiple absolute or relative time markers in the X-axis shown. Like 2018-07-05 09:00, 2018-07-05 10:00 and so on until the time of the trend end.

Tried that with ProcessBook and PI Vision but I cannot manage to get more timestamps shown between the start and the end.

Please let me know if my question is clear. If not, I´ll provide some beautiful MS Paint drawings. ;-)

Many thanks in advance!

• Re: Multiple time stamps in PI Vision or ProcessBook trends
          rschmitz

Hi Gerrit,

In Processbook, you can add those additional relative time markers ad hoc by dragging new Trend Cursors from the left side of a trend. I'm not sure if this would meet your needs or not.

Another option you have in Processbook is editing the Style of the Timestamp for the x-axis; both relative and partial will add timestamps for each individual X-axis tickmark although the Full timestamp does not.

In PI Vision, I believe it's an enhancement request to add additional trend cursors to a trend as right now you can only add 1.

Cheers,

Rob