2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2018 9:34 PM by AMacri

Creating Basic Reports with PI DataLink (July 2018) - Introduce Yourself

aredding

Hi everyone!

My name is Aaron Redding and am one of the facilitators for the Creating Basic Reports with PI DataLink Online Course. I'm currently a Product Support Engineer for OSIsoft after previously working in industry for 7+ years as a chemical engineer.  Throughout this experience I've utilized PI DataLink and visualization software extensively, and am happy to share best practices, tips and tricks, and answer any questions during the course.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself. We'd like to know who you are, your goals for this course, and anything else you'd like to share!

A few reminders:

• This is a self-paced course. The course material is available 24/7 here: Creating Basic Reports with PI DataLink  You can review the content, try the exercises at your own schedule for the next 3 weeks.
      • The only requirement for obtaining the certificate of completion for this course is to submit a successful final project to me before the end of the 3-week session.
      • If you have any questions, please post them on the discussion forums that are actively monitored by me and our other course facilitators, students and community members.
      • We typically encourage you to work with your own PI System and own data to create a final project that's meaningful for your work. However, if you do not have access to a working system, you could purchase an optional learning environment for this course for 3 weeks.

Thanks again for joining us and enjoy the course!

Best regards,

Aaron