I am facing a strange problem when using the table lookup function with changing parameters. I have a table with the columns date, name of the analysis, values and grade.
My table look up looks like this:
Here's the thing: If I open the trend, everthing is working fine. But if I set the query days for e.g. the last 2 days, the value shown is not the latest, but something in between the start and end date:
This occures whenever there is a grade change in the selected time range.
Since I want to use these values as single values with multi state together with different trends in PI Vision, this is problematic.