AnsweredAssumed Answered

PI AF/Vision - Visualize Event Frames in Vision

Question asked by rvrecic on Jul 16, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 16, 2018 by jru

Hello,

I'm having an issue visualizing an automatically generated Event Frame in PI Vision.

I am generating the event frame using the standard method, and sending the link to the generated event frame in a PI AF email notification. When I click the link to view the event frame, I receive the following error:

Event Details Error: Failed to retrieve Event Frame details for eventid = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on server = xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Make sure that the event ID and server are valid.

The server is correct, but I am thinking maybe the event frame is setup with some missing configuration? I am also using templates. The event frame leverages an element which is templated, and is triggered off of a single attribute (also template) changing state. To configure the event frame, I also used an event frame template with minimal configuration (no base template, and no configured attribute templates).

I was able to find the event frame on the server (via System Explorer), and I did receive the email in my inbox. I am able to view another event frame with very similar configuration in PI Vision.

Has anyone else run into this issue? Maybe its a security issue that I can't view the event frame in PI Vision?

Thanks

Outcomes