Hey, I am missing historical data for PI points on a replicated server.
What I did, probably wrong:
- There is a PI server A with years of history,
- A new PI server B in an untrusted domain.
- I setup a PI To PI connection from A to B on B with 48h history retrieval. Following configuration
- Then I added PI APS to synchronize the points every 8 hours
- I got all points in the new database and data is coming in.
- I then copied over 2 months of history archives from server A to server B and registered the archives.
Archives looks good in SMT Archives but when I try time series data in AF I get only data from the last 48h.
I am not sure but I assume that PI is using the point id to access data in the archives and that there could be a mismatch between server A and server B after APS is done, could this be the issue?
How do I configure this correctly?