3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 4, 2018 3:07 AM by aleon

Visualizing PI System Data with PI Vision Online Course August/September 2018 - Introduce Yourself!

dasmith

Howdy!

Welcome to the Visualizing PI System Data with PI Vision Online Course! I hope y'all are as exited as I am to get this course off to a great start!

My name is David Smith, and I am a Product Support Engineer based in the OSIsoft HQ office in San Leandro, CA. I am originally from Austin, TX and graduated from Texas A&M University with a BS in Mechanical Engineering before moving out to the bay. As a Product Support Engineer, I help customers by answering their PI questions, troubleshooting PI issues, performing installations and upgrades, as well as teaching online and in person classes. I'm excited to hear from you and work with you throughout this course!

Please introduce yourself in this thread so I can learn a little more about you, your experience with the PI System, and any specific goals you have for this course. Also be sure to take advantage of this community to share any thoughts or questions you have throughout the course. You can also contact me personally at dasmith@osisoft.com.

I look forward to working with you over the next few weeks!

David Smith