8 Replies Latest reply on Oct 23, 2018 8:01 PM by jowens

Online Training: Building Basic Displays with PI ProcessBook Online Course (October 2018) - Introduce Yourself

jowens

Hello everyone!

My name is James Owens, and over the next few weeks I’ll be facilitating your Building Basic Displays with PI ProcessBook online course. I’m currently a Product Support Engineer in OSIsoft’s Johnson City, TN office. In this role I help install PI software at customer sites, teach courses on the PI System, and assist customers to troubleshoot any issues they are having. My background is in chemical engineering, and prior to OSIsoft, I worked for several years as an application engineer for industrial control systems.

Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself in this thread so that we can all get to know what your background is with PI, what you want to get out of this course, and anything else you’d like to share!

If you have any questions or run into any issues during the course, please post them on the discussion forum or e-mail me at jowens@osisoft.com.

Thank you for joining us, and I hope you enjoy the course. I look forward to interacting with you all!

Regards,

James Owens