2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2019 6:54 AM by m.vestraets

VLE

Alibek

I just purchased Configuring a Simple PI System Online Course, can I have VLE access with this course?

• Re: VLE
          jkim

Hi Alibek, if you want to work with the Virtual Machines for this specific course, you can purchase the optional cloud environment which has an additional cost: Course Details - OSIsoft Learning

Alternatively, if you wish to work with your own test environment, these are the software requirements to go through this course: Are there any course prerequisites and software requirements?

Let me know if you have any additional questions. I can also be reached at jkim@osisoft.com

• Re: VLE
              m.vestraets

Hi

In the 'Online Courses' info, following can be found:

Each learner will be required to use their own software (in case of system administration courses a virtual machine will be provided) and their own data structures. The main concept of these online course is to leave each learner with something immediately valuable in their enterprise.

Isn't the 'Configuring a simple PI System' a system administration course?

Best regards,

Michiel

1 of 1 people found this helpful