7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2018 2:31 AM by Mdiakhite

Configuring Analytics with PI AF Online Course Nov 2018 - Introduce Yourself

yuliu

Hello!

My name is Yuling.  I am Product Support Engineer located in San Leandro, CA, office.

I will be your facilitator for this Configuring Analytics with PI AF online course. The course session starts on 5-Nov-2018 and will conclude till 21-Nov-2018.  This gives us a period of approximately 3 weeks to complete the course.

• This is a self-paced class. Please find the video lectures and additional information about the course at Configuring Analytics with PI AF
      • Please post your questions at the Configuring Analytics with PI AF Discussion or send me an email. I will be contacting you by email soon, so you will have my contact details.
      • The only requirement for obtaining the certificate of completion for this course is to submit a successful final project to me before the end of the 3-week session.
      • We typically encourage you to work with your own PI System and own data to create a final project that's meaningful for your work. However, if you do not have access to a working system, you could purchase an optional learning environment for this course for 3 weeks.

Please introduce yourself by responding to this discussion. We mainly like to know who you are, what you do, your expectations and goals for this course but you are welcome to share anything else you would like to share.

I will do my best to guide you in the world of PI System.

Welcome and happy learning!

Yuling Liu