3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2018 7:46 PM by dmoler

.NET Gui to subscribe to Analysis which generate Event Frames.

Gideon

Good day,

First exploration into the AF SDK programmatically, so bear with me.

I want to create a GUI which will display events which are defined in Pi System Explorer as Analysis, in a table format in the GUI, as soon as the analysis starts. A first responder will view the event in the table and should be able to acknowledge and comment on the record. From here the event can be escalated to a second responder to decide a course of action for this record. I would use a tab widget and would also like to prevent access to certain tabs, or restrict access to certain objects for different users. Eg First Responder and Second Responder. 

The use case is to provide an external system with data about an analysis on an attribute of an element as it starts. There is a requirement for human interaction in "validating/screening" events before moving on into the workflow of the external system. Once "validated/screened" this event record then serves as input to this external system's workflow.

So what I need to get to first, I think, is setting up a listener for the analysis, which can populate the GUI table in real-time. Can someone point me in the right direction to get this done?

Regards