2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2018 5:08 PM by gmichaud-verreault

Invalid Time Format UFL Connector

MauriceBruinsma

Hi,

For our PI system (2018), we are using the UFL connector. The Jason files that are pushed into our connector are using the timeformat: yyyy:mm:ddThh:mm:ss.nnnnnnnT. But I get the following message when i'm inserting the configuration file for the UFC connector:

Cannot parse Configuration File - {error} Invalid Time Format: yyyy:mm:ddThh:mm:ss.nnnnnnnT

The fields are configured as followed:

Field(5).Name = "TimeStamp"

Field(5).Type = "DateTime"

Field(5).Format = "yyyy:mm:ddThh:mm:ss.nnnnnnnT

What is going wrong?

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

Maurice Bruinsma

• Re: Invalid Time Format UFL Connector
          MauriceBruinsma

Hi,

I've found the solution.

It seems that I only needed to add three N's at the end (for miliseconds).

The value that is stored has more then three miliseconds, so i thought I had to insert seven N's, but this format is unknown for the connector.

I also changed the month to a capital M and changed the ":" at the yyyy-MM-dd.

With kind regards,

Maurice Bruinsma

• Re: Invalid Time Format UFL Connector
              gmichaud-verreault

Hi Maurice,

Thanks for updating the post with your solution. The capitalization of "MM"/"MMM" vs "mm" is important since this is the only way to differentiate between minutes and months. Concerning the "nnn" for milliseconds, it is not very well documented. We will make an amendment to the User Guide to more clearly reflect that.

Thanks,

-Gabriel

1 of 1 people found this helpful