My name is Nish Fernando. I will be the facilitator for Building Asset Hierarchies with PI AF over the next three weeks. I would like to create this thread so that everyone has an opportunity to introduce themselves. If you could please take a moment to introduce yourself, I would appreciate it.
You could merely mention following things (and you are welcome to add/alter, as you want):
- Your name
- Your organization/company name
- How you and your company use PI
- What you hope to get out of this course
A little about me: Before I joined OSIsoft as a Product Support Engineer, I have worked as a researcher, a Product Implementation Officer, and a Windsurfing sails optic designer.
A few reminders:
- This is a self-paced course. The course material is available 24/7 here: Building Asset Hierarchies with PI AF you can review the content, try the exercises at your schedule for the next 3 weeks.
- The only requirement for obtaining the certificate of completion for this course is to submit a successful final project to me before the end of the 3-week session.
- If you have any questions, please post them on the Building Asset Hierarchies with PI AF - Content forum that is actively monitored by our other course facilitators and me, students and community members.