There are 3 DLLs we are using in our code to connect to PI. When it comes to notifications, there appears to be a mismatch in the versions, or at least that is what it looks like. We currently have the following:
- OSIsoft.AFSDK – runtime version v4.0.30319
- OSIsoft.PIAnalytics.Common – runtime version v2.0.50727
- OSIsoft.PIAnalytics.SDK – runtime version v2.0.50727
With this configuration it is throwing an exception when attempting to read the latest notification instances saying that it is looking for OSIsoft.PISDK v220.127.116.11, but the documentation for the AFSDK assemble says that it does NOT need it.
Can any one help with the following options.
- Version 18.104.22.168 of the OSIsoft.PISDK dll is available for download
- There are newer versions of the two PIAnalytics dlls that we should be using (so that the runtime versions match).