sbilwar

Online Course: Configuring Analytics with PI AF Feb 18 - March 8, 2019 - Introduce Yourself

Discussion created by sbilwar on Feb 12, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 21, 2019 by vpolsoni

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Configuring Analytics with PI AF online course! In this course, you'll become familiar with configuring and deploying advanced calculations on process data in bulk.

You'll learn how to create analyses to produce intermediate and final results, create aggregate calculations using Rollups, identify interesting events in your data using Event Frames and configure PI Notifications to let relevant users know about these events immediately.

My name is Soumya Bilwar and I will be your facilitator as you progress through this course. I studied Information Systems from the University of Maryland Baltimore County, and I currently work in the San Leandro office as a Product Support Engineer. If you run into any questions during your exercises, please feel free to email me at sbilwar@osisoft.com.

I'd also like to encourage you to ask questions on PI Square so that others taking the course are able to see and get answers for questions they may not have thought about.

Happy learning!

-Soumya

Outcomes