6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2019 6:51 PM by jswartzentruber

How block now botom

ALLENDE

Hi every one..!

I want to disable the "NOW" botón. How Can I do it?

• Re: How block now botom
          carlosquintero

Hi Allen

You can hidden the button "NOW" copying " ?mode=kiosk&hidetimebar "  at the end of your link.

i.e: https://localhost/PIVision/#/Displays/2/test?mode=kiosk&hidetimebar

I hope this works for you.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
            Lal_Babu_Shaik

Hi Allen

Extending Claros post. You can use ?hidetimebar&starttime=*-8h&endtime=* at the end of any url in PI Vision with kiosk mode. ?hidetimebar will remove timebar from the display and use you can use startime and endtime to specify.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              jswartzentruber

There is currently no supported method for hiding only the Now button. I'd be interested in hearing the reason behind this request so that we can consider various ways of supporting this need.

As others have pointed out, the "hidetimebar" URL parameter will hide the entire timebar. And as Lai Babu Shaik points out, the display time range can also be specified as URL parameters. What should be clarified is that the "mode=kiosk" setting is completely separate from the other settings. You can combine them as shown, but if you do not want to run in kiosk mode, you can still hide the timebar and set the display time range. You can also hide the toolbar and the sidebar (hidetoolbar and hidesidebar), but these settings are generally only set when embedding a display into a different web page.

ALLENDE

Hi every one!

Thanks, I tried to use the suggestions .  I put ?Mode=kiosk&hidetimebar  then the date and botom disappeared. Thats ok!

I would like that when I clic on dashboard, the dash show without botom and automatically add

The reason of this . We have the date on combobox. And some user push the green botóm. Then they call us and said I can´t see the data. Well we use the combobox to find the date.

Roger Palmen

I've dealt with a similar customer request (custom symbols using their own function for timerange), and we've opted for a custom navigation menu, and running ALL predefined displays in Kiosk mode / hiding timebar.

jswartzentruber

There currently is no way to have a display open from the home page thumbnails with specific URL parameters. One thing you might try would be to create your own navigation display and then you can add the URL parameters to the display links.

One of the features I've wanted to put into PI Vision is the ability to have display level settings that correspond to the URL parameters. We already support StartTime and EndTime, but it would be nice to have a display setting that says HideTimeBar. This setting could then be overridden with the URL parameter (e.g., ?hideTimeBar=false in this case), but the display would open open with the timebar hidden by default. I recommend that you see if this is suggested on the PI Vision feedback site and add it if not.