kduffy

Online Training: Exposing PI Data with the PI SQL Framework Online Class (May 2019) - Introduce Yourself

Discussion created by kduffy on May 7, 2019

Hello everyone!

My name is Kelsey Duffy, and over the next few weeks I’ll be facilitating your Exposing PI Data with the PI SQL Framework online course. I’m currently a Product Support Engineer in OSIsoft’s Philadelphia office, specializing in our visualization products (ProcessBook and Vision) as well as our developer technologies (such as PI SQL). I am also the author of this course, and this is the course's initial offering!

Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself in this thread so that we can all get to know what your background is with PI, what you want to get out of this course, and anything else you’d like to share!

If you have any questions or run into any issues during the course, please post them on the discussion boards or e-mail me at kduffy@osisoft.com.

Thank you for joining us, and I hope you enjoy the course. I look forward to interacting with you all! And since this is the first offering, I would appreciate any feedback you have, positive or negative, regarding the course so that we can improve it over time.

Regards,

Kelsey Duffy

Outcomes