I'm having a strange problem with Failover interface. Three strange behaviors occurs in different moments with these interfaces. Has anyone had this problem? Lets see:
- Both interfaces with device_status "Primary".
- Inteface 1 with device status as " Primary" and interface 2 with device_status as "Off".
- This last problem is very strange too. If interface 1 is lost the interface 2 assume as primary but when the system recognize that the interface 1 is avaible again the transition occurs again and its assume as primary again. As if one of them were forced to always be the primary.
- The synchronization file is in a third machine an is accessible for both interfaces. I've Already recreated this file but the problem was not solved.
- The mode operante mode of these interfaces are COLD.
- These are Localhost