For all online course attendees, provided below is what I’ll be looking for in the final project due by next Friday, June 14, at 1 PM Pacific time:
The final project should contain:
- A few screenshots and a brief description of what PI DataLink will be used for
- Highlight at least one PI DataLink query that is working well and providing valuable information
- How one or more of the following features are utilized:
- A Multiple Value query (Compressed Data, Sampled Data, or Timed Data)
- A Calculation query (Calculated Data or Time Filtered)
- Creating an Element Relative report, where PI DataLink can use PI AF to switch between different assets
- Placing inputs on 1 sheet, and placing the PI DataLink outputs on another sheet
- Using Excel features
Additional information is optional, and can include the following:
- Feedback regarding the course, and what was most helpful or exciting.
- Future plans and project ideas for PI DataLink.
People generally submit the project as using Excel, PowerPoint, or as a .PDF. It would also be okay to simply place the content into an e-mail.
All projects will then receive personalized feedback along with an official course certificate.
Thank you again for attending our Online Course!