sbilwar

Enabling Condition Based Maintenance Online Course June 2019 - Introduce Yourself!

Discussion created by sbilwar on Jun 10, 2019
Latest reply on Jun 10, 2019 by Ferdz

Hello everyone!

My name is Soumya Bilwar, and over the next few weeks, I’ll be facilitating your Enabling Condition-based Maintenance Online Course. I’m currently a Product Support Engineer in OSIsoft’s San Leandro, CA office. In this role I help install PI software at customer sites, teach courses on the PI System, and assist customers to troubleshoot any issues they are having.

Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself in this thread so that we can all get to know what your background is with PI, what you want to get out of this course, and anything else you’d like to share!

A few reminders:

• This is a self-paced course. The course material is available 24/7 here: Enabling Condition based Maintenance You can review the content, try the exercises at your schedule for the next 3 weeks.
  • The only requirement for obtaining the certificate of completion for this course is to submit a successful final project to me before the end of the 3-week session. (Deadline is Friday, June 28th, 11:59 AM EST, before Noon). We would suggest submitting your final projects earlier in the week (Tuesday/Wednesday) so we can provide suggestions and feedback before the course is over!
  • If you have any questions, please post them on the discussion forums that are actively monitored by me and our other course facilitators, students, and community members.
  • We typically encourage you to work with your own PI System and own data to create a final project that's meaningful for your work. However, if you do not have access to a working system, you could purchase an optional learning environment for this course for 3 weeks

Thank you for joining us, and I hope you enjoy the course. I look forward to interacting with you all!

Best regards,

Soumya Bilwar

Outcomes