dborkar

Configuring Analytics with PI AF Online Course - June 17 to July 5 - Introduce Yourself

Discussion created by dborkar on Jun 17, 2019
Latest reply on Jun 17, 2019 by Ferdz

Hi everyone!

My name is Deepa Borkar, and I am a Product Support Engineer at OSIsoft. I am the course facilitator for the Configuring Analytics with PI AF course for the next few weeks. I am here to help you get the most out of this course. Should you have any questions, feel free to ask over the discussion forums or e-mail. I can be reached at dborkar@osisoft.com. However, do not hesitate to post questions in the discussion forums so that others can learn from your questions as well.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself. We would like to know who you are, your goals for this course, and anything else you would like to share!

A few reminders:

• This is a self-paced course. The course material is available 24/7 here: Configuring Analytics with PI AF. You can review the content and try the exercises at your own schedule for the next 3 weeks.
  • The only requirement for obtaining the certificate of completion for this course is to submit a successful final project to me before the end of the 3-week session. (Deadline is Friday, July 5th, 11:59 AM PDT, before Noon). We would suggest submitting your final projects earlier in the week (Tuesday/Wednesday) so we can provide suggestions and feedback before the course is over!
  • If you have any questions, please post them on the discussion forums that are actively monitored by me, other students, and community members.
  • We typically encourage you to work with your own PI System and own data to create a final project that's meaningful for your work. However, you can purchase an optional learning environment for this course for 3 weeks.

Thanks again for joining us and enjoy the course!

Happy learning!

Deepa

Outcomes