AnsweredAssumed Answered

PI Integrator Error sending data to Azure data lake store

Question asked by Narmadha on Jun 27, 2019
Latest reply on Jul 9, 2019 by ayang

In PI Integrator for BA, we have a PI view defined to publish the data to the Azure data lake store. It is scheduled to run once in an hour. We are occasionally (it occurred twice now) receiving errors such as  "Microsoft.Azure.Management.DataLake.Store.Models.AdlsErrorException: Operation returned an invalid status code 'Forbidden'." 

"Microsoft.Azure.Management.DataLake.Store.Models.AdlsErrorException: Operation returned an invalid status code 'NotFound'."

When the PI Integrator service is restarted, the issue gets resolved and the views getting published after that.

During the previous occurrence, I have raised this with Techsupport and they have responded as the issue is due to

"(For some reason) Azure did not accepted communication from Integrator and restart forced re-connection" and they have asked me to contact Microsoft for further debugging at the Azure end. 

As we work on finding the root cause, the workaround is to restart the service whenever the error occurs. 

So, my query is, Is there any way to monitor and alert when the scheduled job is completed with errors? or simply whenever the error occurs? 

Thanks,

Narmadha B

Outcomes