AnsweredAssumed Answered

AFEventFrameSearch for Null Analysis

Question asked by PedroCampos on Jul 17, 2019
Latest reply on Jul 22, 2019 by Rick Davin

Hello!

I am writing a code to get the event frames with null analysis. My first strategy was

List<AFSearchToken> tokenListAnalysis = new List<AFSearchToken>();
tokenListAnalysis.Add(new AFSearchToken(AFSearchFilter.Analysis, AFSearchOperator.Equal, null));
AFEventFrameSearch tokenSearchAnalysis = new AFEventFrameSearch(_AFDatabase, "EventFrameOrphanedSearch", tokenListAnalysis);
List<AFEventFrame> resultsTotal = tokenSearchAnalysis.FindEventFrames().ToList<AFEventFrame>()

But this is searching only Event frames without Element Generated. If I create an element and generate an event frame from "EventFrameGeneratorAnalysis" and delete the analysis this event frame is not retrieved by my search.

But if I get all event frames this event frame with  "EventFrameGeneratorAnalysis" deleted is retrieved with ".Analysis" property as null.

This is the problem the I having with my local environment. But in production I am having a lot of event frames with null Analysis that seems were not modified and I don't have idea why this event frames are being retrieved for my search, because they seems to look ok.

I Would like to know when I do AFSearchToken(AFSearchFilter.Analysis, AFSearchOperator.Equal, null), what do I exactly filtering?

Thanks

Outcomes