jfrench

Online Training: Creating Basic Reports with PI DataLink (July 29 to August 16) - Introduce Yourself

Discussion created by jfrench on Jul 29, 2019
Latest reply on Jul 30, 2019 by Robinson_T

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the Creating Basic Reports with PI DataLink Online Course! My name is Jonathan, and I'll be facilitating this course. I am a Product Support Engineer at OSIsoft based out of the Johnson City, TN office. Should you have any questions, feel free ask. I can be reached at jfrench@osisoft.com. But also do not hesitate to post questions in this forum so that others can learn from your questions as well.

A few reminders:

The course starts on 29-July-2019 and will conclude on 16-August-2019.

• This is a self-paced class. Please find the video lectures and additional information about the course at  Creating Basic Reports with PI DataLink
  • Please post your questions at the Creating Basic Reports with PI DataLink Discussion so other students can benefit from seeing each others' questions or you can send me an email.
  • The only requirement for obtaining the certificate of completion for this course is to submit a successful final project to me before the end of the 3-week session (3PM Eastern Time on 16-August-2019).
  • We typically encourage you to work with your own PI System and own data to create a final project that's meaningful and useful for your work. However, if you do not have access to a working system, you can purchase an optional learning environment for this course for 3 weeks.

I will do my best to guide you through this PI World!

Welcome and happy learning!

Jonathan

Outcomes