ztang

Online Training: Exposing PI Data with the PI SQL Framework Online Class (July 2019) - Introduce Yourself

Discussion created by ztang on Jul 29, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 6, 2019 by ztang

Hello registered Learners,

My name is Zhenguan Tang, and over the next few weeks I’ll be facilitating your Exposing PI Data with the PI SQL Framework online course. I’m currently a Product Support Engineer in OSIsoft’s San Leandro office, specializing in our developer technologies (PI SQL, PI Web API, AFSDK etc). The workshop starts today, 29-July-2019 and will conclude till Friday, 16-August-2019. This gives us a period of 3 weeks to complete the course.

You can find the video lectures and additional information about the course at Exposing PI Data with the PI SQL Framework. Feel free to post your questions at the discussion boards or send me an email. I will be contacting you by email soon, so you will have my contact details.

Please introduce yourself by responding to this discussion. We mainly like to know who you are, what you do, your expectations and goals for this course but you are welcome to share anything else you would like to share.

Thank you for joining us, and I hope you enjoy the course. I look forward to interacting with you all! And as always, I would appreciate any feedback you have, positive or negative, regarding the course so that we can improve it over time.

Happy learning!

Outcomes