AnsweredAssumed Answered

Event Frame Reference Syntax

Question asked by Shano on Aug 22, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 27, 2019 by Shano

Hi All

I seem to be stuck in a bit of a loop, I am conducting assessments on water quality data.

Part A compares a rolling average against the Water Quality Objective (WQO) then against the 80th Percentile, if both these are true then trigger an event.

or

Part B compares a last 3 results against the Water Quality Objective (WQO) then against the 80th Percentile, if all three results are above for both these are true then trigger an event.

From here I have duplicated the Analysis Template in the Element Template and changed the first 3 Variables (Analyte, UCL and PerBack80) for 12 other water quality analytes. This then automates the analysis for 10 of our sites. All of the above is currently working.

From here I want create a single event frame template if possible,

I want to see all of the background and receiving sites data. Which I have got the syntax for this (as seen in the image) however the syntax requires the attribute "Analyte" to change its value based on what analyte triggered the event. I am using a Table. This will automate the Pi Point reference to update the site specific data.

What I am needing help with is, how can I identify the analyte that triggered the event (Chloride, ammonia etc.).

Any help would be appreciated, let me know if this doesn't make sense.

Cheers

Shane

Outcomes