AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to access future data value and timestamp in PSE Analysis

Question asked by JanWortmann on Aug 26, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 27, 2019 by JanWortmann

Hi all,

my idea is to store a production plan (future timestamp with recipe no) as future data to provide informations to the feedstock supplier. Let's say a production line is running with recipe 10 in the morning and will change to recipe 20 at 3 p.m. My future PI Point has a value of 10 (already in the past) and gets a new value by manual entry via Excel-PIPutVal-function (timestamp: today 3 p.m. value: 20). Up to this point everything works fine.

Now I want to calculate in PSE the remaining time until the new rawmaterial is required.

My first idea was to use the PI Point DR : \\SRV083\02_FILTR1_REZ.SP;TimeMethod=After;TimeRangeMethod=StartTime

I've tried differnt data retrieval setting but only got the last recorded value.

The I've tried the analyis function "NextEvent('1_Process_Data|Recipe_No|Next_Recipe_No','*')"

but it tells me: "The current configuration of attribute 'Next_Recipe_No' is not supported by NextEvent"

Is there a function that allows to access the timestamp and value of future data in PSE?

Many thanks

Jan

PI Server Version 3.4.420.1182

Outcomes