AnsweredAssumed Answered

UOM error

Question asked by Taru24 on Sep 27, 2019
Latest reply on Oct 4, 2019 by Royal_Vee

Hi All,

I hope you can help. I am new to PI and trying to import UOM into my database but it is giving some errors. Could anybody please help. I would really apprectiate.

1.  Cannot save UOMDatabase 'UOMDatabase' with UniqueID '7b0faa35-160d-45ff-83a5-8eff4229515a' because there is another UOMDatabase with an identical Name.  Several changes could be skipped due to the error.
2. near 'UOMClass' while processing Unit-of-Measure Database: 'count' already exists in Unit-of-Measure Class 'Quantity' in Unit-of-Measure Database.
3. near 'UOMBaseClass' while processing Unit-of-Measure Class 'Angular Velocity' in Unit-of-Measure Database: Could not find the Base UOMClass 'Partition' for UOMClass 'Angular Velocity'.
4. near 'id' while processing Unit-of-Measure Database: 'm/s' already exists in Unit-of-Measure Class 'Speed' in Unit-of-Measure Database.
5. near 'id' while processing Unit-of-Measure Database: '$/m3' already exists in Unit-of-Measure Class 'Oil Fuel Cost' in Unit-of-Measure Database.
6. near 'id' while processing Unit-of-Measure Database: 'J/m3' already exists in Unit-of-Measure Class 'Volumetric Energy' in Unit-of-Measure Database.
7. near 'UOMMapping' while processing Unit of Measure 'rad' in Unit-of-Measure Database: Cannot update the reference UOM for the canonical UOM 'rad'.
8.  near 'UOM' while processing Unit of Measure 'ppm' in Unit-of-Measure Database: Cannot create a reference to a unit of measure of a different class. Parameter name: refUOM
9.near 'UOM' while processing Unit of Measure 'ppb' in Unit-of-Measure Database: Cannot create a reference to a unit of measure of a different class. Parameter name: refUOM
10. near 'UOMMapping' while processing Unit of Measure 'degree' in Unit-of-Measure Database: Cannot create a reference to a unit of measure of a different class. Parameter name: refUOM

Outcomes