AnsweredAssumed Answered

PROBLEMS ACCORDING TO THE INDEXATION TO A ATTRIBUTE FROM A EVENT TO A ATTRIBUTE TEMPLATE. EVENT FRAMES.

Question asked by Omar_Sanchez_TOYOTA on Oct 4, 2019
Latest reply on Oct 15, 2019 by Omar_Sanchez_TOYOTA

Hi members, 

I would like to expound a question regarding the indexation of a new Name_Attribute_Template  contained inside an Event Frame Template, to an Attribute contained inside an Element. This indexation is made by PI Point --> Settings - Attribute: |%@Name_of_Attribute@;TimeRangeMethod=StartTime , and Name_of_Attribute is the name of the attribute in Element E011, for example. 

In this Element, I have created an Analyses as a "Event Frame Generation", indexed to the same Event Frame Template mentioned above. 

When I try to check the generated Events Frames, I can see the following error message:

--> Cannot retrieve the referenced Cannot retrieve the referenced Attribute '|%@Name_of_Attribute%' for attribute '2019-10-04 06:34:38.000|Time'.

I do not understand why every event which I select (within plugin "Event Frames" - Event frames Search 1), has the similar problem, in the Attribute Window of each event, appears the Name_Attribute_Template with this error message.

Could somebody explain to me what is the source of this problem? Probably, am I indexing wrongly the  |%@Name_of_Attribute%?? I have tried in a several different ways.... 

Thank you in advance for your support,

Regards,

Omar. 

Outcomes