kmunjeti

Online Training: Building Asset Hierarchies with PI AF Online Course Nov. 2019 - Introduce Yourself

Discussion created by kmunjeti Employee on Nov 11, 2019
Latest reply on Nov 20, 2019 by jalil.shama

Hello Everyone! 

My name is Karthik Munjeti and I will be facilitating your Building Asset Hierarchies with PI AF over the next two weeks. I am currently a Product Support Engineer in OSIsoft's San Leandro, CA office. In this role, I assist customers to troubleshoot any issues they are having with PI, help configure PI software onsite, and teach courses on the PI System. 

Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself in this thread so that we can all get to know what your background is with PI, how you and your company use PI, what you want to get out of this course, and anything else you’d like to share!

A few reminders:

• This is a self-paced course. The course material is available 24/7 here: Building Asset Hierarchies with PI AF you can review the content, try the exercises at your convenience for the next 2 weeks.
  • The only requirement for obtaining the certificate of completion for this course is to submit a successful final project to me before the end of the 2-week session.
  • If you have any questions, please post them on the Building Asset Hierarchies with PI AF - Content forum that is actively monitored by myself and other community members.

If you have any questions or run into any issues during the course, please post them on the discussion forum or e-mail me at kmunjeti@osisoft.com 

Thank you for joining us, and I look forward to interacting with you all!

Regards,
Karthik

Outcomes