We need to calculate the hourly downtime for equipment, hence need to generate events with below logic.
- Event should start when the machine is down and it should end when the machine is up within that hour or the end of that hour
e.g Machine X is down from 6:05:00 pm until 6:10:00 pm
Machine X is down from 7:05:00 pm until 8:05:00 pm
So below DT events should be generated
- 1.1 DT event of duration 5 minutes with ST 6:05:00 pm and ET 6:10:00 pm
- 1.2 DT event of duration 55 minutes with ST 7:05:00 pm and ET 8:00:00 pm
- 1.3 DT event of duration 5 minutes with ST 8:00:00 pm and ET 8:05:00 pm
2. If the hour is passed new DT event should be created and it should end when the machine is on within that hour or the end of that hour
e.g. 1.3 in point above
How can be event frame analysis be setup to generate events as above?
Thank You !