I downloaded PI_Web_Services_2010_R3_x64_.exe from the download site. Try to install it on my Windows 7 box. But I keep on getting error msg “ The installer was interrupted . ..."So I reboot my box. Still see this message. So I start to read release.txt verify that I have .net framework 4 installed and following the
Install PI Web Services as a Windows Service
To install PI Web Services 2010 R3 Standalone Edition:
1. Double-click the PI Web Services setup kit.
2. De-select the option When done unzipping open: .\Setup.exe, click Browse to locate a folder where you want to extract the installation files for PI Web Services and click Unzip.
3. Open the folder that contains the extracted files and rename the file setup.ini to another name such as setup_old.ini.
4. Rename the file setup_standalone.ini. to setup.ini.
5. Run the Setup.exe contained in the folder that contains the extracted files.
But still got same error message. Any suggestion?