0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2012 1:24 AM by Ahmad Fattahi

World Famous Data Visualization Expert at vCampus Live! 2012

Ahmad Fattahi

We are glad to have Stephen Few, one of the best in the business when it comes to data visualization and design, as a keynote speaker at vCampus Live! 2012. He has written a few books on the topic. A look at his resume shows the biggest companies and best schools in the world among his customers. You don't want to miss his speech in vCampus Live! 2012 Day 1 general session.

He is the founder of Perceptual Edge. Below is his short resume.

6114.Stephen_5F00_Few.jpg
      Stephen Few, Founder & Principal of Perceptual Edge

Perceptual Edge was founded by me, Stephen Few, in 2003. It will probably always be a company of one or two, which for me is the perfect size. With 25 years of experience as an innovator, consultant, and educator in the fields of business intelligence and information design, I am now a leading expert in data visualization for data sense-making and communication.

I write the quarterly Visual Business Intelligence Newsletter, speak and teach internationally, and provide design consulting. In 2004 I wrote the first comprehensive and practical guide to business graphics entitled Show Me the Numbers, in 2006 I wrote the first and only guide to the visual design of dashboards, entitled Information Dashboard Design, and in 2009 I wrote the first introduction for non-statisticians to visual data analysis, entitled Now You See It.