I am having issue with windows 2003 OPC- PI interface, IO rate is frozen plus it is written in ICU that there is buffere misconfiguration
You can do the following
- Check the PI message logs in Interface machine whether there are any errors logged, usually you may get a more detailed description of the error here.
- Can you please specify which version of the interface are you using and also how the buffering is configured
- I am assuming it is an old version of the interface, so please check piclient.ini for buffer server configuration.
- check whether the Interface heart beat is updating values
- run the interface in interactive mode and check whether there is a successful connection to OPC and PI Server
I'm sure you are aware of this, but just in case Microsoft no longer supports Windows 2003:
You should definitely consider upgrading your OS.
For your issue, a good first step is to look at the SDK logs on the interface node:
Retrieving data ...