- Look at the module contents provided below. Come up with one or two activities which could be used to engage learners. Look back at the previous section of the workbook to remind yourself of the type of activities you could implement.
- Training that focuses on just one or two types of activities (e.g. a presentation and a quiz) can feel stale and un-engaging. Try to combine different types of activities such as practice, collaboration and discussion to spice things up.
- Come up with one or two activities, which could be used to engage learners. For example:
- Discussion: Discuss some PI Tags which would be relevant in your business
- Practice: Create a database in AF and populate with elements