You can use the following questions as guidelines to structure your post:
- Ivan Mudron, Consultant for Novartis- Pharma- improve pi vision knowledge- install, upgrade, set and fit to specific need the pi system architecture
1.- Felipe Lineo, Developer Engineer (Electrical Engineer) atContac Ingenieros Ltda.
2.- Minning, Oil, Pulp, Energy Generation, others
3.- Increased PI Vision knowledge and get some symbols (requirements of clients)
4.- PI System consulting (Installation, Upgrade, creation of integration with other system, Modeling PI AF)
What is your name, role and company?My name is Luciano. I'm an automation engineer at Tereos Brazil.What industry do you work in?I work in the corporate process as a PI System administrator.Why did you choose to take this course?The existing symbols are not meeting all users' needs.How your company uses the PI SystemWe have 15,000 tags, our PI Server is in the AWS cloud, we have a centralized server and 7 OPC interfaces.
What's your name, role and company?
- Yuko Tsuzuki, an engineer at Systemplaza Inc.
What industry are you in?
Why did you choose to take this course?
- To make Displays that meet the customer requirements
How does your company use the PI System
- PI System Consulting
- Tombayu Hidayat, Information Modeller at CGI Nederland
- Transportation/Rail Infrastructure
- Extending PI Vision functionality
- Monitor the assets in large scale
Ladislav Cech, IT specialist
Oil and Gas industry
Imporve PI Vision knowledges
We are using PI clients liek ProcessBook, DataLink and own .net applications mainly above PI SDK and a bit above PI AFSDK
- What's your name, role and company?
Luis Torres, Automation Engineer, Control System Integration SAC - Peru
- What industry are you in?
- Why did you choose to take this course?
I want improve my skills of creating PI Vision displays, I am interested in create personalized displays for customers.
- How does your company use the PI System
Is a Osisoft integrator, offers solutions based on PI System architecture
Retrieving data ...