1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 24, 2012 10:37 AM by Asle Frantzen

rtGraphic and Sharepoint Document library connectivity issues

aldorexbraam

Gents,

I am trying to connect a standard Document library webpart to a rtGraphics webpart...objective here is to browse through several SVG's in de doc lib

however as soon as i set the connection in the doc lib webpart to provide row data to the rtgraphic the whole page bombs out with an ugly asp.net exception

(shown below)

Not very nice of mr Sharepoint but, i conclude that the rtgraphic wp does not accept row based connections

so my question: does anybody know how i can achieve my objective of connecting a doclib webpart to an rtgraphic

oh by the way: I am using sharepoint 2007

Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.ListViewRowProviderInterface' to type 'Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPart'.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.ListViewRowProviderInterface' to type 'Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPart'.]
         OSIsoft.RtWebParts.Common.ICEDynamicRowConsumer2.RowProviderInit(Object sender, RowProviderInitEventArgs initArgs) +77
         Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.ListViewRowProviderInterface.FireInitIfAppropriate() +86
         Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.ListViewWebPart.PartCommunicationInit() +169
         Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.Communication.WebPartConnector.PartCommunicationInit() +34
         Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.Communication.PartCommunicationPhase.Invoke() +0
         Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.Communication.ConnectionRuntime.FirePartCommunicationInit() +46
         Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.ActivateV2Connections() +568
         Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.ActivateV2ConnectionsAndSharePointDataFetch() +101
         Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.ActivateConnections() +87
         System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts.WebPartManager.OnPageLoadComplete(Object sender, EventArgs e) +55
         System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
         System.Web.UI.Page.OnLoadComplete(EventArgs e) +8702122
         System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +735