AnsweredAssumed Answered

Count EF by periods

Question asked by Fabi0 on Apr 14, 2020
Hi, I need help, I'm new to PI AF and would like to create a report in PI VISION. I'll explain with an example to make interpretation easier.  I have 3 tanks. I created an element template as a tank.  I added the following attributes in this element: level (tag), minimum level (hand input), maximum level (hand input), minimum duration (hand input) and maximum duration (hand input). After that, I created an EF template as a filler.  In the tank element I created an analysis like EF. It starts when the tank starts to fill and stops when it finishes filling.  Now I need to know the following information for the report:  What is the average duration of the fillings during weekly / monthly and annual periods.  How many times it stayed within the level parameters during weekly / monthly and annual periods.  How many times it stayed within the duration parameters during weekly / monthly and annual periods.  I do not know if it is easy or difficult to perform this data, nor do I know if it is possible ... I know how to do it in Excel with the DATA LINK, but I would like to present it through VISION.  can you help me?

Outcomes