2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2012 1:35 PM by andreas

VBA question related to ProcessBook and BatchView

sabeckman

I have reached a brick wall, trying to figure out how to perform the following steps using VBA in ProcessBook 3.2.3.0 and BatchView 3.1.4.0.  Any help from anyone will be warmly welcomed.

• 1. Activate an existing BatchGroup object in an existing display. In the below picture, the BatchGroup object includes four different objects grouped together into one symbol (a Gantt chart, a Results table and two Batch trends)

0310.Snap1.bmp

• 2. Macro number one needs to delete all BatchTrends within the BatchGroup. The delete process can be performed manually via these steps:
      • a. Open the display in Build mode
      • b. Double-click on the BatchGroup object
      • c. Open the [layout] tab

4571.Snap2.bmp

• d. For each trend shown in the list, highlight the trend and push the "Delete" button

• 3. Macro number two needs to add new BatchTrends to the BatchGroup object. The add process can be performed manually via these steps:
      • d. Push the "Add" button
      • e. Click once on the newly-added trend to select/highlight it
      • f. Push the "Configure" button to add the trend and format details

• 4. Macro number three needs to change the pen properties in each BatchTrend object which is embedded within the BatchGroup object. The following steps describe how to do this manually:
      • d. Push the "Add" button
      • e. Click once on the newly-added trend to select/highlight it
      • f. Push the "Configure" button to open the trend details
      • g. Open the [Format] tab to access the pen details

My current stopping point is figuring out how to access the individual components "hidden" within a given BatchGroup object.  I am hoping someone can explain which classes, properties and methods are required to manage the BatchGroup and its embedded components.

Thanks, 

Scott Beckman