PI-OPC-DA-Server-2018-Patch-1-(x64) High CPU Usage after upgrading from OPC DA Server 2018. With one OPC connected client, cpu% is ~15% for the PI OPC DA Server service. Once the OPC client disconnects, cpu jumps to 50% and stays there with no client connections.
This is on a Windows 2012 R2 server. Before upgrading from 2018, cpu usage was nominal. Also, this is happening on two different servers (other is also W2012R2).
I have submitted a case, just wondering if anyone else is seeing this after applying 2018 patch 1.
Installed PI software:
- PI AF Client 2018 SP3 Patch 2 (220.127.116.110)
- PI Buffer Subsystem 2018 SP2 Patch 1 (18.104.22.168) - this is NOT running (startup=manual)
- PI ICU 22.214.171.124
- PI API 126.96.36.199
- PI Network Subsystem 3.4.435.538
- PI OPC DA Server 2018 Patch 1 (x64) 188.8.131.52292
- PI SDK x64 SP1 Patch 1 184.108.40.2066
- PI SDK x86 SP1 Patch 1 220.127.116.116
- PI Spt DLL (PISpt) 18.104.22.168
- PIGenericNames DLL (GenericNames) 22.214.171.124