AnsweredAssumed Answered

My PI Interface for OPC HDA and Data source are running in a different Machines but they are in same network, I am able connect & read data from OPC server using PI OPC HDA Client tool from Interface machine. at his case Do i need to configure DCOM settin

Question asked by Zak_Cat on Jun 9, 2020
Latest reply on Jun 9, 2020 by LalBabuShaik

My PI Interface for OPC HDA and Data source are placed in a different Machines but they are in same network, But I am able connect to OPC  server & read data fusing ''PI OPC HDA Client tool'' from the Interface Machine Sucessfully. at this Satge Do i need to configure DCOM settings Since both OPC server and PI OPC HDA Interface  are placed on two different machine?

I am getting this below Error in PI ICU watchlog: Doses it mean that my ''OPCHDA server Node Name" is incorrect?....

How can i mention the ''OPCHDA server Node Name" in PI ICU under OPCHDAInt section as my OPC server is running on another machine in the same network.... is it possible to mention the IP address of that OPC server instead the name?

Error:

"PI-ICU.exe>PI ICU> piopchdaint_ReadOnly2> > Incorrect /SERVER value specified: S
GKOMTAHIS01::; argument omitted. Invalid value for /SERVER"

Outcomes