Chris.Wiseman

Com Connector Tags and GetValues

Discussion created by Chris.Wiseman on Nov 28, 2012
Latest reply on Dec 4, 2012 by rdavin

I have a set of COM Connector tags that are using the following INI file.  When I attempt to use the AF-SDK GetValues when there are no values it returns 2 values (the start time with a value of 0 and the end time with no value)  When I use the PI-SDK it correctly returns 0.  Any help would be appreciated

- AFValues aValues = aAttribute.GetValues(TR, 0, aAttribute.DefaultUOM);

- PIValues

piValues = aPoint.Data.RecordedValues(startDate, endDate, BoundaryTypeConstants.btInside, "",FilteredViewConstants.fvShowFilteredState, null);

[GetSnapshot]
command=select ocur_ts,data_val from ACM_TREND_DETAIL where mach_ser_no = ? and trend_id = ? and rownum = 1 order by ocur_ts desc [PI.instrumenttag, PI.Exdesc]

[GetArchvalue1]
command=select ocur_ts,data_val from ACM_TREND_DETAIL where mach_ser_no = ? and trend_id = ? and rownum = 1 and ocur_ts = ? [PI.instrumenttag, PI.Exdesc, CtrTime]

[GetArchvalue2]
command=select ocur_ts,data_val from ACM_TREND_DETAIL where mach_ser_no = ? and trend_id = ? and rownum = 1 and ocur_ts > ? [PI.instrumenttag, PI.Exdesc, CtrTime]

[GetArchvalue3]
command=select ocur_ts,data_val from ACM_TREND_DETAIL where mach_ser_no = ? and trend_id = ? and rownum = 1 and ocur_ts < ? [PI.instrumenttag, PI.Exdesc, CtrTime]

[GetArchvalues1]
command=select ocur_ts,data_val from ACM_TREND_DETAIL where mach_ser_no = ? and trend_id = ? and ocur_ts > ? and ocur_ts < ? [PI.instrumenttag, PI.Exdesc, CtrStartTime, CtrEndTime]

[GetArchvalues2]
command=select ocur_ts,data_val from ACM_TREND_DETAIL where mach_ser_no = ? and trend_id = ? and ocur_ts > ? [PI.instrumenttag, PI.Exdesc, CtrTime]

[GetArchvalues3]
command=select ocur_ts,data_val from ACM_TREND_DETAIL where mach_ser_no = ? and trend_id = ? and ocur_ts < ? [PI.instrumenttag, PI.Exdesc, CtrTime]

[Update]
Limit=10

[ADOCommandTimeout]
limit=10

[Timestamps]
UTC=1

Outcomes