I need to changethe picture (cubic form) that appears by defaultwhen you create anelement on child-elements inPI Tree View.
You do this by creating an Extended Property in your AF Element (from the General tab in PSE). The property name should be Icon, and the value is the URL to the icon file you want to display for that element in the PI Tree View.
Hi John, I did the procedure but doesn't works. I send the print screen configuration.
What is the version of PI WebParts? Could you please attach again the screenshot of your configuration since we could not find it?
Below there is a more detailed procedure about how to change the icon from an element:
1) Right-click on the AF Elements you wish to specify icons for and select Properties
2) Access the Extended Properties menu
3) Create a new extended property named Icon
4) For the value of that extended property, supply the path to the icon (e.g. http://mysite.com/webparts_icons/icon1.png)
5) Close out of the Extended Properties menu and Check-In your changes
6) Refresh your WebParts page
Note: it is not possible to pass extended properties from an element template to an element.
Have you changed the extended property from an element or element template?
Finally, are you trying to change the icon from the element which is on top on the PI TreeView (highest level)?
Hi Marco, I thought I could see the element from AF Explorer, At the moment I'm not using piwebpart.
You can view the icons of the items from PI ProcessBook (from Elemenr Relative Display)
The "Icon" Extended Property that is described here only affects the PI TreeView web part.
Retrieving data ...